Saturday, January 19

I Can Sing Again (sorta...) Listen!



I know this is not even close to perfect, I'm still pretty short of breath. But trust me, this is amazing compared to the last few years. One of the things I've missed most since my lungs revolted was an easy singing. My peak flows use to average 500. If you don't know what that means, it's rediculously high for a small female. But it meant that holding notes was a breeze for me. (I'm getting better at these unintended puns, hehe). Anyways. My lovely cousin Katie Zeiger got the song stuck in my head. I was singing it while doing stuff and found myself going... that's not nearly as horrible as usual... lmbo. So I decided to share. Minor victory on the way to normal breathing again =)

1 comment:

  1. Breathing is nothing compared to figuring out how to get mp3s to play on blogger. tyvm http://www.bloggertipspro.com/ for helping with that.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive