A few days ago my husband had a bad experience with Cici's Pizza here in town. Trevor asked me to get a hold of them to let the managers at Cici's know what happened, just because that's gotta be eating into their business with Little Caeser's right there now (no pun intended by hehe). The manager there (John Fernandaz) got a hold of us, apologized and gave us 2 large pizzas and cinnamon rolls free.
Here's what had happened. Trevor ordered a couple large pizzas for carry out after work for us and my parents. They told him it was busy would be such n such time. He works just across the street from them and said, "ok, no problem" when and sat in their parking lot. Their were only 5 tables with people at them. He waited the alloted time, went in and was told, "oh sorry, I forgot to give them your order- it'll be like 8 minutes" Who makes good pizza in 8 minutes? So Trevor went across the street to Little Caeser's instead.
We appreciate good customer service. Trevor and I both know retail. So we understand that you can't always help having a bad experience or bad help. You can try, but no matter how good of a manager you are mistakes will be made and some workers will slack if the manager isn't there (when the cats away the mice will play... I've always like that saying lol). What you can do is make it right if it happens. That denotes good customer service and business practices as much as anything else. Cici's Pizza here in Columbia, MO made it right. Thank you for that Mr. Fernandaz.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2014 (159)
- We Found Mater!
- Grateful For #29: Toothbrushes
- Clearance Rocks! (saved $234-$289 off retail)
- Grateful For #28: Good Advice
- Cause this is how we do dinner.
- Extreme Couponing... I hate that show
- Grateful For #27: Cuddly Little Boys
- Tristian's School Picture
- Zeiger Cousins At Play
- Grateful for #26: Warm Winter Nights
- Leake Cousins At Play
- Grateful For #25: Quiet Moments of Prayer
- What Do You Do When Your Child REALLY Misbehaves I...
- $15 Homeschool Storage Solution Update: Part 3
- Grateful For #24: Jr Tae Kwon Do Classes
- $15 Homeschool Storage Solution Update: Part 2
- Grateful For #23: Free Will & Not Judging
- $15 Homeschool Storage Solution Update: Part 1
- Grateful For #22: Medical Advancement
- Teaching Trace to Read
- Grateful For #21: Vacations That Aren't Vacations
- Need Boxes For Moving? Storage? Whatever?
- Grateful For #20: Not Being Too Stupid Too Often
- Why We Plan Obsessively
- Grateful for #19: My Husband
- Cousin Henry's Bday Party
- First Day of Swimming Class 2013
- Grateful For #18: Quite Evenings
- Holiday Party
- Tristian's Page!
- Grateful For #17: Coffee
- I Can Sing Again (sorta...) Listen!
- Meal Planning Cost Break Down So Far
- Grateful For #16: Sleeping Babies
- Yay for Errand Days ;-)
- Summer Vacation 2013 Planning
- Grateful For #15: Chalk
- Thank You Cici's Pizza For Making It Right
- Coupons: Breaking Even Month of January
- Grateful for #14: Drinking Water
- Wet Burritos From Chili
- Grateful For #13: My Big Brother
- Kroger vs Walmart Green Beans
- Mom's Night Out
- Grateful for #12: Laughter
- Coupons, Deals and Sales... oh my
- Grateful for #11: Coloring Books
- Why People Don't Like Me (haha... but seriously)
- Grateful for #10: My Boys
- Getting Set Up to Coupon Again
- Grateful for #9: Freedom
- Great CS: The Passport Book (Mid-MO coupon book)
- Human Trafficking Awareness Day
- Grateful for #8: White Paint
- BREAKING NEWS: Trace Dresses Himself!
- Place Value and Manipulatives on the Fly
- Grateful For #7: Trace's Smile
- Our Missouri Homeschool Record Keeping
- Sleep is Overrated... and other things
- Grateful for #6: Sheepy
- The Magic Tree
- Grateful for #5: Baths
- Post Holiday Homeschool
- Grandparents: Not just for spoiling
- Grateful for #4: Shelter
- Grateful for #3: Books
- Bazil has a new home :(
- Some of my creations
- I Forget Who I Forgot
- Grateful for #2: Good Customer Service
- Grateful For #1: Deep Breaths
- Why I Extend Breastfeed
- Still Sick -.-
- Nothing Like Bonding With Your Parents Over...
- ▼ January (74)