Friday, February 1

Grateful For #30: Being Grateful

Hehe =)

It's been about a month (30 days) since I started doing the Grateful For series (inspired by  Kelsey of the Words of Williams blog). It seriously does make a difference. I use to have something called a positive journal. Where you only wrote down good things from the day. It really changed how you remember your days when you focus on just the good parts before going to bed. This had been similar. Not quite that in depth, but coming up with something positive each day, whether it's a little silly or very seriously so, puts a nice spin on the end of the day.

I've especially liked the days when Trevor chooses to do a Grateful For post instead of me. I love getting to read his =)

Thank you God for giving us so many things to be positive about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive