You know that feeling when you run really hard way to fast and then are trying to breathe? That painful feeling in your lungs every time you draw in air? Imagine that being something like... I don't know, 10 fold or more. That is how my lungs hurt. My butt even hurts from all the coughing! And my back is killing me. We are going to have to get to the chiropractor next week asap, my arm keeps going numb every time I cough -.- Stupid nerves. Not to mention my poor baby Trace, every time he coughs he caves his shoulders in on himself and plasters himself to the nearest loved one. I know he's absolutely miserable from this stupid chest cold turned infection.
So my Grateful For of the day is Tylenol. Because it's processed through the liver and not the kidneys (so we don't have to worry as much when giving it to Trace) and because it works. It may not technically be as effective as Motrin or Aspirin or Naproxen- but it's safe for asthmatics and those with Kidney problems and it does help.
Thank you God for Tylenol.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2014 (159)
- Grateful For #57: Tylenol
- At The Doctor
- Grateful For #56: Having Wifi Back
- Stupid Sick Season
- Grateful For #55: Having Power and Internet Back
- Winter Wonderland
- Melting Popsicle Trick to Get Tristian to Eat =)
- Greatful For #54: CHOICES!
- February Magazine Round Up
- Grateful For #53: My Parents Help
- Peek A Boo!
- Breastmilk vs Icecream
- Grateful For #52: Family Time
- I Wish I Could Sleep Like that (sitting up)
- Grateful For #51: Optimism
- Greener and Simple Living Gifts
- Grateful For #50: A Safe Warm Place on a Cold Snow...
- More Snow
- Let It Snow..... (be careful what you wish for)
- Art Time =)
- Grateful For #49: that My Son Has A Brother
- Starfall Learning Is AMAZING!
- Grateful For #48: A Husband That Works At A Grocer...
- Breakfast With My Boys
- Grateful For #47: Salad and Feta Cheese
- No Matter How Slow You Are
- Grateful For #46: Sweet Moments
- In Other News....
- Grateful For #45: Flowers and Chocolate
- Are the Episodes Who He Would Have Been?
- Grateful For #44: Wanting to be Happy
- Making Check Out Flowers an Arrangement Tips
- Grateful For #43: Holidays and National Days
- Is this a Seizure? Is this connected to Autism?
- Happy Valentines Day!!!
- Grateful For #42: Childish Enthusiasm
- Valentine Heart Hershey Kiss Mice =)
- I LOVE FaveCrafts
- Grateful For #41: A Husband that Cooks! (well)
- Grateful For #40: Sleep
- I Wish I Could Sleep Like That! (in the car)
- Grateful For #39 Calculators
- Saving Money Online: Useful Sites
- Grateful For #38: Teachable Moments
- "Mom, when does Jesus make people alive again?"
- Grateful For #37: Love
- Love Is As Love Does
- Grateful For #36: Perspective
- Grateful For #35: The Public Library
- Ivory Soap Fluff Trick
- Grateful For #34: Another Year
- Happy 9th Bday Bubbles
- Grateful For #33: Kisses Hello
- FREE Lego Magazine!
- Corn Allergy: no on Gatorade, yes on Powerade
- IXL Math is Awesome! (and 35% off sale!)
- Grateful For #32: Late Nights With My Baby
- When Did You Stop Checking Their Breathing?
- Double Coupons at Shnucks
- Grateful For #31: Preplanned Curriculum
- I hate that it's funny to be mean, impolite or una...
- Grateful For #30: Being Grateful
- I Wish I Could Sleep Like That! (on the steps)
- ▼ February (64)