Wednesday, February 13

I LOVE FaveCrafts

*FaveCrafts is unaware of this post, it is not a promotional review and I received nothing to do it. I just like FaveCrafts so wanted to share.


With Vday almost here I was recently reading a valentine crafts for kids book from FaveCrafts-



I especially like the mice Hershey kiss idea and the making paper bags look like letters =)


I have been using FaveCrafts for years now. It is awesome! There are tons of crafts, ebooks, etc and for free here. If you have never heard of it you should check it out. This site was getting me into crafty overload trouble long before Pinterest (granted I only joined Pinterest a couple months ago, and it's pretty freaking awesome too).

My favorite thing on FaveCrafts is the free craft ebooks. http://www.favecrafts.com/index.php/hct/Free-Craft-eBooks I download them to my tablet then look through them when I'm bored in a waiting room, car trip or whatever where I don't have good (or any) internet access. They aren't generally huge craft books, normally a dozen to a few dozen ideas in each, but they are free and many of the ideas are great. Can't beat that =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive