Friday, March 22

Doctor Who and Torchwood

So I like Torchwood, good stuff. Never knew it was connected to Doctor Who. More then connected really.

D O C T O R W H O
T O R C H W O O D

All the same letters. Didn't notice that on my own, might never have noticed- my friend Amy pointed it out to me. She's who got me to start watching Doctor Who. I'd never seen it before a couple weeks ago but she LOVES it (understandably, awesome show). We don't really do the TV series thing as they come out. Normally we stream when we have time and feel like watching TV (kinda goes in shifts, we won't watch TV for months then for a few months we will go through a couple series).

Anyways, Torchwood is a series I watched a couple years ago. Great show, had no idea it was a spin off. Now I'm watching Doctor Who and seeing all these things that are connected. Captain Jack of course (his appearance is what made me go, "Holy Crud he's from Trochwood! No... him, the actual character, is from Torchwood." Which made me realize the doctor he was needing to find must have been Doctor Who. Which of course made me wonder if we were going to see the woman that 'had the same doctor' as him. Then third season here she pops up, Martha.

Ah, the feeling of synapsis connecting.

We're on the 5th season now and Trev and I are both still loving it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive