Friday, July 5
Learning Pockets (alphabet and numbers)
Duct Tape Two: $3.50
Large Letters: $1.50
Smaller Letters: already had
Needle and Thread: already had
Clear Tape: $1
The pocket in the bottom right contains two organza bags. Each bag has the letters to either Tristian or Trace's names along with a die cut shape of something each boy likes (wrench/tool for Trace, airplane for Tris) in the same pattern fabric as their name letters were made from. I haven't made the label yet but this pocket will say 'What's In A Name' and will be for doing the What's In A Name activity. If you haven't seen the post about that activity you can see it by CLICKING HERE.
So one activity down... 31 to go ;-)
Just wanted to share the Learning Pockets so far. Trace really likes it already. He enjoys pointing to the letters and numbers while Dad or Tris or I say which one it is. When it's down I plan to have it much lower so that it's almost at the floor, and probably keep a step stool near it for Trace, Tris should already be able to reach all the pockets.... although may have trouble actually reaching into the top ones, I guess. So may need to use the step stool too.
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (39)
- ► 2014 (159)
- Our Most Played With Toy
- We Made Paper!
- $3 "Glass" Sculptures Craft
- Cat Stalks Great Blue Heron Pic
- Easy Double Heart Scarf
- Easy Heart Scarf
- Happy Birthday Trace!!!
- I Wish I Could Sleep Like That (like Daddy)
- Reading Between the Lines (and other political cru...
- I Wish I Could Sleep Like That (using a chair and ...
- You Know you're Doing Something Right....
- I Wish I Could Sleep Like That (on an arm rest)
- Learning Pockets (alphabet and numbers)
- Happy 4th of July!!!
- Homeschool Discounts and Freebies!
- Our Kitty Cat Loves Fruit!
- Trip to the Zoo- On a Charm Bracelet!
- ▼ July (18)