Wednesday, December 25

Christmas Morning Videos =)

A panoramic of our living room after Santa left (my camera hates our tree lights). Videos of my guys opening their presents below.

This should play all five videos from first (opening stockings) to last (opening character pillow pets) as a playlist. All together is still less then 10 minutes, just some of the highlights of Christmas morning presents.

I am really proud of the secret present Santa got Trevor without him knowing. I am awful at secrets and Trev had NO idea! He got the same kind of jacket as he got last year from the boys for Christmas that got stolen when our house was broken into.

That's it for video because the lights on the tree and on the wall behind the village houses were really messing with my video camera focus. I'll post pictures another day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive